Spoiler alert: this was not the blog post I had planned to kick start autumn winter fashion!
But, here we are in the midst of a global pandemic and all we want is something to soothe the soul and make this newfound way of life a little more comfortable. I got you, girl!
Settle in for the first instalment of Iso Inspo: loungewear.
- Uniqlo A lovely follower reported back on this one and gave it a massive thumbs up! Very roomy so could also size down. I’d go for size S.
- City Beach I remember owning an onesie about 10 years ago. Time for a comeback
- ASOS Buy separately or together
- Big W Separates are $15, or set for $30. Bargain!
- Kmart Again, not sold as a set but you can buy them separately. Click here for the pants! I’ve seen some great reviews for these on insta!
- Kmart Love the sage colour of this! Here are the bottoms.
- Uniqlo Comes as a set but the top can easily be worn with jeans/casual bottoms for a grocery run.
- Kmart These are called ‘Super Soft’ making them a hell yea from me! Click here for matching pants.
- Uniqlo One more Uniqlo option because y’all know I love their basics!
- You Rock Style If you prefer breathable fabrics this 100% cotton knit has your name on it! Comes in multiple colourways and can be styled with jeans AKA worn out fo the house post iso!
- Target another one that’s a bit more polished. Comes in multiple colours.
- Best & Less This one has ‘fluffy’ in the name. Looks as cozy as it sounds!
- Target Another 100% cotton option
- Uniqlo Super stretchy and has HEATTECH technology.
- Uniqlo If you follow me on Insta you know these are the ones I live in. I wear the size S.
- Kmart These have 5/5 reviews.
- Target I like the colour on these!
- Uniqlo I like how they’ve styled this with sneakers and a puffer jacket on the site. Another grocery run option!
- Cotton On Body These guys are having a few delivery delays with backlog so I’ve linked to their items on The Iconic. Perhaps that will be a bit quicker!