As a lover of layering I don’t prescribe to a one-coat-fits-all mentally. While a classic black coat is definitely versatile I like to use coats and outerwear as part of the full ‘look’.
The humble coat can do a lot for your outfit:
- Create a desired silhouette – structured shoulders in option 4 and 12 add polish while Option 1, 2 and 8 create definition through the waist. The longline style of Option 6 and 15 can lengthen the silhouette
- Create interest – Check print adds interest to block colours and wardrobe neutrals. Button detailing (Option 3 and 10) and textured finishes (Option 14 and 16) are easy ways to stay warm but stylish.
- Warmth – Ok, well, of course warmth is kinda the point! But I love blazer style coats I can leave on even indoors (Option 9 and 11). Toasty without the added bulk!
HUNTED FOR YOU
- Marks & Spencer Trench
- Marks & Spencer Trench (good length for petites)
- Khaki trench (longer style)
- Red coat
- Black coat
- Beige coat
- Grey coatigan
- Check wrap coat
- Check blazer style
- Black blazer style
- Check Coat
- Houndstooth coat – (Edit: pictured coat is now sold out, click HERE for alternative)
- Grey coat
- Teddy Coat
- Longline coat
- Emerald Teddy Coat
I’ve popped a few more casual options (puffer!) on my Instagram Feed AND a try on of my fave Atmos&Here coats (the outfits I’m wearing in the images above) can be viewed HERE so make sure you pop on over there too 🙂